medicines: REleased content
medicines: pending releases
"Panther paws" lyric video will be made with fan submissions of interracial couples kissing, cuddling, etc.
remix + music video with dance crew/fashion designers (for undecided single) - to be filmed in Los angeles sept. 2017
trip to nyc for press release + showcase (with big machine pr agency) sept. 20-24 2017
Lightening In A Bottle
Cortez Island Music Fest
Certified Life Coach (Rhodes Wellness College)
Certified Reiki Master (Lotus Realm Wellness)
Certified Teacher of Self-Healing (College of Mind-Body-Spirit Medicine)
Certified Creative Workshop Facilitator (PYE Global)
Board Member at Street Rich Hip Hop Society (Youth Enrichment Non-Profit)
Winner of Raincity Rap Freestyle Contest
Performed original music since 2008
Starred in 15 musicals + plays
career dreams + goals
- 1 person: mic + Roland HandSonic drum machine
- 2nd person: Ableton configuration (to create organic song flow) + synth
- 3rd person: bass + back-up vocal
- 4th person: synth
- 5th person: drums
tour: usa, canada, uk, japan, europe + beyond!
- Concert Venues: 1k-3k capacity venues such as The Wiltern LA, Radio City Music Hall NYC, The Orpheum Theatre Vancouver, Massey Hall Toronto, La Cigale Paris, Zepp Tokyo, O2 Academy Glasgow, Indigo at the O2 London, O2 Apollo Manchester, O2 Academy Leeds
- Opening for: Hiatus Kaiyote, Erykah Badu, BJ The Chicago Kid, Alessia Cara, Laura Mvula, Oshun, Santigold, Madame Ghandi, Kali Uchis, Anna Wise, Lion Babe, Taylor McFerrin, The Internet, Solange, Sampha, Georgia Anne Muldrow, NAO, H.E.R., Xavier Omar, Alecia Keys, Ari Lennox, Majid Jordan, Alina Baraz, Khalid, Chance The Rapper
- Workshops: Offering an interactive workshop on personal growth, spiritual alignment, + creative expression in each city I visit
- 1-to-1: Offering a couple 1-to-1 Life Coaching/Reiki sessions to fans in each city I visit
writing: 3-5 days/week in the studio
- Claire Mortifee Co-writes: (See above tour goals) + Anderson .Paak, SZA, Tinashe, SOHN, Banks
- Pop Co-writes: Justin Bieber, Julia Michaels, Meghan Trainor, Tori Kelly, Jessie J, Lana Del Rey, Alabama Shakes, Jhene Aiko, Coldplay
- Producer Co-writes: Kaytranada, Pat Lok, Sango, Ta-Ku, Starro, Elaquent, Patrick Paige II, Pharrell, Bēkon, Galantis
live performance space:
- Interactive merch design booth: Drag and drop pre-created logos, affirmations, and design elements. Custom orders can be screen printed on the spot, or shipped.
- Empathy building installation: Must choose at the door - "How was your day on a scale of 1-10?" (1/red/bad --> 10/violet/good) Color equivalents from poll will dictate the background for a "TrueSelfie" photo booth, or a visual installation somewhere in the venue. "What did you come here to feel?" Affirmation of that reality projected.
- Petition tables with socially, politically + environmentally progressive petitions to sign
- Fundraising: Give back to community with a % of proceeds from rather ticket sales, a merch item, or another revenue stream (could go with the petition table)
- Live Stream: Different views of the stage on different social media platforms, with the ability for fans in the audience to interact with one of the platform streams
- Clothing + book swap/donation collection: Bring self-help books + clean clothes you are ready to give away, swap em, and we will deliver the left-overs to the local women's shelter (could have YWCA sponsor tours)
- Self-love visioning: What do you love about yourself? What are you struggling with? What wellness advice would you give to someone who was struggling with a similar issue? (pin to a wall so we can empathize)
- Spiritual alignment aids: Essential oils, herbal tinctures, energy healers, life coaches, card readers (could have community members from each city share these gifts, or have folks on tour)
- Merch: I have begun designing a clothing line that could double as a Claire Mortifee merch line. I'd love to have a seamstress or co-designer to team up with!
- Interactive website inspo: https://szactrl.com/
- Sidewalk stencil: "Claire Mortifee Loves You." + logo spray painted onto sidewalks all over LA, NYC, etc.
- Booking agent
- Social media expert